Before reaching over for that sugared filled drink think about what benefits water has for you. Your brain might be on over fry, it consists of 90% water. During the summer season when temperatures reach 40°+ your brain loses water quickly which can ultimately lead to dehydration, feeling nauseous, dizzy or even worse death. It is important to replenish with water throughout the day as every cell in your body uses water to function.
Here are some Waterful’ benefits:
• Helps regulate body temperature
• Brings a healthy glow to your skin
• Lubricates and protects the joints
• Carries nutrients and oxygen into your cells
• Stabilizes your metabolism
• Helps organs absorb nutrients more efficiently
• Helps strengthen your muscles which consists of 75% water
• Moisturizes the air in your lungs
What happens when you become dehydrated?
• Muscle cramps
• Irregular blood-pressure
• Kidney problems
• Dry skin
Symptoms of being dehydrated:
• Dark Urine – Dark Yellow or Orange in Color:
Urine is generally pale yellow to clear when you have sufficient water intake. Dark color or smell strong indicates that you need to drink more water.
• Dry Skin:
Skin is the largest body organ and requires its share of water.
Thirst is the most obvious sign that you're already dehydrated. It is always a good practice to drink more water when your are not thirsty, don’t wait until you're thirsty.
Most people mistaken hungry is the indication to eat more, whereas in actual fact, you may be dehydrated. So before you have your meal, grab a glass of water.
Water is a source of energy, give you a boost in energy.
Written by Mario Rigby